Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver
Location: Stanford – Le – Hope, Essex
Salary: £21,500 to 23,000 (dependent on completion of training) + Company Pension and Bonus Scheme
Shift Hours (Alternate Weeks):
05:00am to 13:00pm
13:00pm to 21:00pm
Our client is currently looking for a Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver within their warehouse division team. The position is to control and operate the movement of bulk fluid efficiently and safely to define quality specifications.
- Accepting deliveries of bulk fuel containers
- Following details on work orders
- Organising and stock taking of fuel components
- Spot Checking
- Driving forklift trucks to move materials around the site as required
- Unloading of lorries
- Booking in/Despatch
- Ensure that all paperwork for deliveries and dispatch is completed accurately and on time
- General Housekeeping
- Counter balance licence preferred but not essential
- Knowledge to access supply chain is an advantage but training will be provided
- Knowledge and experience using a scan gun preferred but not essential
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000