Job Type Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver
Location: Stanford le Hope
Salary: £23,00 – £26,000
Job Reference: LA981885
A leading supplier of bespoke fuels
Our client is currently looking for a Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver within their warehouse division team. The position is to control and operate the movement of bulk fluid efficiently and safely to define quality specifications.
- Accepting deliveries of bulk fuel containers
- Following details on work orders
- Organising and stock taking of fuel components
- Spot Checking
- Driving forklift trucks to move materials around the site as required
- Unloading of lorries
- Booking in/Despatch
- Ensure that all paperwork for deliveries and dispatch is completed accurately and on time
- General Housekeeping
- Counter balance licence preferred but not essential
- Knowledge to access supply chain is an advantage but training will be provided
- Knowledge and experience using a scan gun preferred but not essential
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment on 01268971950.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a highly professional and respected company, where results are rewarded well and be part of a global network of driven and dynamic individuals then APPLY NOW!
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this and you can follow Adore.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000