Job Type: Warehouse Operative/ FLT driver
Salary: £17,000 to £18,500
Sector: Freight forwarding
Job Reference: SGW923314
This role will include someone with a passion for fashion, brands and looking to excel in a career in the freight forwarding and logistics. The ideal candidate will have ideally a background in warehouse as well as have great administration skills, and customer service.
- Dealing with blue chip customers
- Using hand guns to scan products
- Adhering to targets within the warehouse
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that goods are correctly packaged and sent
- Picking and packing
- Releasing Pick Order
- Dispatching Orders to customers
- Email Communication both internal and external
- managing a small team
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 with flexibility to work every other Sunday (paid at double time) lates will be required on Thursdays.
- Good work ethic, punctual, and reliable
- Able to work under pressure
- Working in a warehouse environment
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Sammie Williams at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000