Warehouse Shift Manager
Location: Southend on Sea, Essex
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Fixed Term Contract
Job Reference: SGW891149
With our clients, company’s success continuing to grow steadily, our client is looking at expanding the work force on site.
- Managing shifts within a busy, fast paced warehouse environment
- Lead and motivate a team staff
- Managing staff performance
- Strong people management skills
- Ensuring health and safety
- Ensuring compliance standards
- Administration duties
- In depth manufacturing knowledge with logistic method
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Significant experience within a fast-moving production environment
- Experience in continuous improvement techniques
- Experience of managing diverse teams in a pressurised environment
- To have worked within an accredited ISO environment
- Ability to analyse and process large quantities of information
- Ability to recognise future issues and resolve prior to impact
- Able to lead project groups
- Proactive and willing to respond to change
- You may have worked as a Warehouse Shift Manager, Shift Supervisor, Warehouse Manager
- A good understanding of cost saving and budgets
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Sammie Williams at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000