Job Type Workshop Assistant
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
Contract: Permanent/Full Time
Job Reference: LA981886
Do you have an Engineering background with a Forklift Licence and experience with power tools?
Adore Recruitment are working on behalf of a specialist Engineering company who are currently going through company growth and are looking for an enthusiastic Workshop Assistant who is happy to work on their own as well as being a part of a team within their engineering workshop.
The company designs, manufactures, supplies and services specialist engineered systems and equipment for the glass manufacturing industry, with customers in over 40 countries and recent projects in the China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, India, the Middle East, Germany, France, Portugal, Brazil, Chile and elsewhere.
Their technologies and systems involve mechanical, electrical and electronics engineering as well as glass technology and materials science.
• Planning and assembly of packing crates/cases for sea freight and air freight of the company’s engineering products.
• Using appropriate powered and other woodworking tools and equipment, circular and crosscut saws, nail guns etc, during the above.
• Handling, unloading and loading materials, equipment and packing cases, operating a forklift truck, pallet tracks and other equipment as appropriate.
• Driving the company’s small number of cars and light commercial vehicles for local collections and deliveries, occasional airport journeys and others as required. Routine care and maintenance and coordinating external servicing of the company’s vehicles.
• Assisting as required in the manufacture and assembly of the company’s engineered products, periodic stocktaking, general cleaning, property maintenance and similar duties.
• Please contact me to discuss the benefits of working for this niche establishment.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a highly professional and respected company, where results are rewarded well and be part of a global network of driven and dynamic individuals then APPLY NOW!
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000